How to Make a Metal Fidget Spinner
Download the files for this project
IGES and STP 3D files to import into your favorite CAD or CAM software and 3D print or machine.
Detailed technical drawings and layouts of the entire build.
2D vector files of the fidget spinner profiles.
Links to stuff we used in this project
- 3/8" 6061-T6 Aluminum $23.95 @ Amazon.com
- Machinist's Parallel Set $33.95 @ Amazon.com
- 1/2" 4 Flute HSS End Mill $9.27 @ Amazon.com
- Diamond drag engraving tool $64.99 @ BenchTopPrecision.com
- HFS 4" Milling Machine Lockdown Vise $99.99 @ Amazon.com
- Super Glue 15187 12-Pack $5.84 @ Amazon.com
- Full Ceramic Miniature Bearing $7.77 @ Amazon.com