How to Make Walnut Drink Coasters
Download the files for this project
IGES and STP 3D files to import into your favorite CAD or CAM software and 3D print or machine.
Detailed technical drawings and layouts of the entire build.
2D Vector files of the logo's, coasters, and box.
Links to stuff we used in this project
- Self-Healing Cutting Mat, 18"x24" $22.84 @ Amazon.com
- Stanley 8 Inch X 12 Inch Steel Carpenter's Square $9.48 @ Amazon.com
- Tooling Leather 7-8oz Pre-Cut (12"x12") $14.00 @ Amazon.com
- 1"x2"x3" Precision Steel 1-2-3 Blocks $14.25 @ Amazon.com
- DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer $399.00 @ Amazon.com
- Howard Cutting Board Oil, 12-Ounce $8.32 @ Amazon.com
- Barge All-Purpose TF Cement Rubber $7.00 @ Amazon.com
- 3M 9832 Clear Bonding Tape $36.69 @ Amazon.com
- 90-Degree V-Groove Router Bit $18.98 @ Amazon.com